- From Geneva to Annecy – 45 min: Via the A41 towards Annecy and exit at Annecy sud.
- From Lyon to Annecy – 1h15 min: Via A43, A41 and exit Annecy sud.
- From Albertville to Annecy – 49 min: Via D1212, D1508 via St Jorioz, Sevrier.
- From La Roche sur Foron to Annecy – 48 min: Via A41 and exit at Anency sud.
- Cointrin Airport – Geneva: Annecy can be reached by car, train, bus or taxi.
- Saint Exupery Airport – Lyon: Join Annecy by car, train, bus, taxi.
- From Geneva to Annecy – 1h15 min: Via le Léman Express (L2) direction Annecy 11 stops.
- From Lyon to Annecy – 1h50 min: Via the TGV to Annnecy 3 stops.
- From Chambery to Annecy – 1h15 min: Via the TER to Annecy 5 stops.
To get to the Semnoz:
Information: When you register, you can let us know if you wish to use this service.
- By car – 20 min: Follow the D41
- By shuttle – 30 min: A shuttle service will be available on request to take you up to the Semoz.
- By bike – between 1h and 2h: It depends on your itinerary and your fitness level at the time…
- By car – 35 min: Follow the D912 and then the D110.
- By car – 40 min: Follow the A41, then the D241 and the D41 (Via Quintal)